Oatmeal muffins recipe. WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR. In OVEN and FRYER
The oatmeal muffins, no added sugar They are a small healthy sweet ideal for those who want to take care of themselves or cannot take refined sugar. Ideal for brightening up breakfasts or snacks, I have made them in my AIR FRYER, but if you like them and want to make them, I also give you the option to make them in a traditional oven.
Why oatmeal muffins with no added sugar?
With these muffin We make homemade pastries and at home we can put less or more sweetener and we have the power to sweeten with natural sugar, sweeteners and from time to time, add sweetness with fruit. Testing and checking is one of the advantages and enjoyments of cooking at home.
Although I am used to traditional pastries made with sugar, I have to tell you that these muffin They have a very successful flavor and above all, the sweetener is natural and they do not have that “strange” flavor that some sweets made with chemical sweeteners have.
The texture of the crumb is tender like grandma cupcakesalthough they remind my niece of her favorites, the oil muffinsat some point I will try to make in the fryer, one of my favorite recipes, the Homemade cupcakes that I like so much.
Oatmeal muffins. NO ADDED SUGAR
- 3 eggs L
- Lemon zest
- 60 gram of natural yogurt without sugar
- 100 gram ground oatmeal
- 130 gram date paste
- 80 gram potato starch you can substitute ground oatmeal, rice flour or cornstarch
- 6 gram baker's yeast ROYAL type
- fifty gram dark chocolate without sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 7 walnuts
- Beat the eggs, add the yogurt and mix, add the date paste and continue mixing.
- Add the ground oats mixed with the baking powder, the potato starch, the lemon zest, mix and fill the moulds.
IN COSORI dual 2 ELEMENT FRYERpreheat at 200º for 5 minutes and bake in the BAKER function at 160º for 18 minutes.
- In TRADITIONAL OVENin preheated oven at 180º for 20 or 25 minutes or until pricking with a skewer comes out clean.
- Transfer to a rack and let cool
- THE CEILING
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted.
- Cover the muffins with the chocolate and top with a nut.
- Let cool and serve.
Enjoy these delicious oatmeal muffins with no added sugar:
Leave a Reply